A columnist of heart and mind

A columnist of heart and mind
Interviewing the animals at Children's Fairyland in Oakland. L-R: Bobo the sheep, Gideon the miniature donkey, me, Tumbleweed Tommy the miniature donkey, Juan the alpaca, Coco the pony

Saturday, April 3, 2010

So let it be written...


OMG! (And I mean that literally.) I was just channel surfing during a commercial break in the Final Four, and guess what's on ABC tonight? That Cecil B. DeMille sex-and-sandals epic, "The Ten Commandments," featuring some of the most unintentionally campy lines of all time including "Catch a lotus and you catch a wish," "A charging chariot knows no rank" and my favorite, "Oh Moses, Moses, you stubborn, splendid, adorable fool!"

1 comment:

Debby Fortune said...

I did the same thing and found the comments and some of the costumes hilarious. The torpedo shaped breasts and red lipstick on the women! OMG!